MAP’S Subsidiary, PT MAP Aktif Adiperkasa (Maa) Announces Launch Of Its Ipo

Jakarta, 24th May 2018 – Indonesia’s leading lifestyle retailer, PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk (MAP) today announced the Initial Public Offering (IPO) of its subsidiary, PT Map Aktif Adiperkasa (MAA). The offered shares are 550,000,000 shares or 18.49% of enlarged capital post IPO with offering price range from Rp 2,000 – Rp 2,400.
Commenting on this, Fetty Kwartati, Head of Corporate Communication MAP said, “MAA will use approximately 90% of proceeds for partial repayment of non-interest bearing bonds issued to Asia Sportwear Holding Pte.Ltd., and the remaining 10% will be used for working capital financing purpose. Last year in 2017, MAA booked net revenue of Rp 5.1 trillion and achieved net income of Rp 285 billion. By reducing its outstanding debt amount, this IPO is expected to strengthen MAA’s capital structure to further support its growth”.
Currently, MAA is operating various multi-brand concepts including PLANET SPORTS.ASIA, Sports Station, Footgear, Ogaan, The Athlete’s Foot, Golf House, Planet Sports Kids, Linea and Kidz Station, and it has more than 50 brands in its portfolio, including: Skechers, Reebok, Converse, Onitsuka Tiger, New Era, Rockport, Payless, Steve Madden, Staccato, Clarks, Hasbro, Lego and many more. It has a total of more than 900 stores in 70 cities in Indonesia. For 2018, MAA plans to open around 100 new stores.
About PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk
As of April 2018, MAP operates 1,923 retail outlets in 70 major cities throughout Indonesia. The major retail concepts under the group among others:

  • Department Stores: Sogo, Seibu and Galleries Lafayette;
  • Fashion & Lifestyle: Zara, Marks & Spencer, Topman, Topshop, Kipling, Lacoste, Nautica, Massimo Dutti, Staccato, Crabtree & Evelyn, Swarovski, Zara Home and Sephora;
  • Sports: Converse, Golf House, Payless ShoeSource, Oakley, Planet Sports, Reebok, Rockport, Skechers, Sports Station, and The Athlete’s Foot;
  • Food & Beverage: Starbucks, Burger King, Domino’s Pizza, Pizza Marzano, Krispy Kreme, Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream, Godiva and Paul Bakery;
  • Kids: Kidz Station, Oshkosh B’Gosh, and Carter’s;
  • Others: Kinokuniya and Alun Alun Indonesia. For more information about MAP please visit

For more information, please contact:
Fetty Kwartati – Head of Corporate Communication
PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk
Sahid Sudirman Center 30th fl.
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 86
Jakarta 10220
Phone: 021 8064 8567, Fax : 021 574 0150