MAP POSTS 29% JUMP IN NET REVENUE FOR 9M 2012
Jakarta, 31st October 2012 – Indonesia’s leading lifestyle retailer PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk (MAP) today announced its financial results for 9M 2012.
Net revenue for 9M 2012 surged 29% from Rp 4,212 billion to Rp 5,441 billion. Operating profit increased 22% to Rp 509 billion – up from the Rp 418 billion achieved in 9M 2011. Net profit surged 24% to Rp 282 billion.
Commenting on the 9M 2012 results, Fetty Kwartati, Corporate Secretary of MAP said, “MAP is diligently executing the growth strategy we set forth at the start of the year. In line with our aggressive expansion plan, we have opened additional 190 new stores over the last 9 months. Currently, MAP has a total of 1,234 stores in 42 major cities and we are well on course to achieve our full year target of 300 new stores for 2012.”
For its impressive growth and performance, MAP’s corporate rating was recently upgraded from A+ to AA- by corporate rating agency PEFINDO. The Company is also in the midst of preparing for a new bond issue in December 2012. MAP hopes to raise Rp 500 billion from the new bond issue to help refinance its current bonds and working capital requirement.
About PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk
As per September 2012, MAP operates 1,234 retail outlets in 42 cities of Indonesia. Major retail concepts under the group include:
- Sogo, Debenhams, and Seibu.
- Zara, Marks & Spencer, Topman, Topshop, Next, Kipling, Lacoste, Nautica, Massimo Dutti, Pull&Bear, Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge, Nine West, Stradivarius, Bershka, Samsonite, Linea, Steve Madden, Swatch, Loewe, BCBGMaxazria, MaxMara, Max&Co, Travelogue, Tumi, Sole Effect, Warehouse, H.E. by Mango, New Look, Staccato, Diva, DKNY, Crabtree & Evelyn and Desigual.
- Converse, Golf House, Payless ShoeSource, Planet Sports, Reebok, Rockport, Skechers, Sports Station, The Athlete’s Foot and The Sports Warehouse.
- Starbucks, Burger King, Domino’s Pizza, Pizza Marzano, Krispy Kreme, Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream, and Chatterbox.
- Kidz Station, Oshkosh B’Gosh and Barbie Boutique.
- Kinokuniya and Alun Alun.
Apart from retailing, the group is also the leading distributor of over 90 international brands including Airwalk, Batman, Converse, Diadora, Lotto, Reebok, Speedo, Superman, Thomas & Friends, and many more. For more information about MAP please visit www.map-indonesia.com
For more information, please contact:
PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk
Wisma 46, 8th fl. – Kota BNI
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1
Phone : 021 575 0755 (direct)
Fax : 021 574 0150
Email : email@example.com