MAP Announces 29% Surge in Net Revenue for Full Year 2012
Jakarta, 27st March 2013 – Indonesia’s leading lifestyle retailer, PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk (MAP) today announced its financial results for full year 2012. For full year 2012, the company posted record net revenue growth of 29% to Rp 7.59 trillion – up from the Rp 5.89 trillion achieved in 2011. Operating profit grew 22% from Rp 622 billion to Rp 761 billion, while net profit for full year 2012 was Rp 433 billion – a 20% increase over Rp 360 billion posted in 2011
Commenting on the full year 2012 results, Fetty Kwartati, Corporate Secretary of MAP said, “2012 was another good year for MAP. All in all, we opened a net total of 335 new stores including 10 new retail concepts: Hoss Intropia, DKNY, Desigual, BCBGeneration, Forever New, Accessorize, Wallis, Crabtree & Evelyn, Ecco and Sperry Topsider. With the opening of these new stores, we ended year 2012 with 1,383 stores in 50 Indonesian cities. Going forward, we are pushing ahead with our aggressive growth agenda and we plan to open more than 300 new stores in 2013.”
A multi-award winning company, MAP was recently given three awards by AsiaMoney for its excellence in GCG practices and Investor Relations: Best in Investor Relations (2nd), Best in Corporate Governance (3rd) and Best in Equitable Treatment of Shareholders and Shareholders’ Rights (3rd).
About PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk
As per February 2013, MAP operates 1,411 retail outlets in 52 cities of Indonesia. Major retail concepts under the group include:
- Sogo, Debenhams, and Seibu.
- Zara, Marks & Spencer, Topman, Topshop, Next, Kipling, Lacoste, Nautica, Massimo Dutti, Pull&Bear, Dorothy Perkins, Miss Selfridge, Nine West, Stradivarius, Bershka, Samsonite, Linea, Steve Madden, Swatch, Loewe, BCBGMaxazria, MaxMara, Max&Co, Travelogue, Tumi, Sole Effect, Warehouse, H.E. by Mango, New Look, Staccato, Diva, DKNY, Crabtree & Evelyn, Desigual, Brook Brothers, Penshoppe and Suite Blanco.
- Converse, Golf House, Payless ShoeSource, Planet Sports, Reebok, Rockport, Skechers, Sports Station, The Athlete’s Foot and The Sports Warehouse.
- Starbucks, Burger King, Domino’s Pizza, Pizza Marzano, Krispy Kreme, Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream, and Chatterbox.
- Kidz Station, Oshkosh B’Gosh and Barbie Boutique.
- Kinokuniya and Alun Alun.
Apart from retailing, the group is also the leading distributor of over 90 international brands including Airwalk, Batman, Converse, Diadora, Lotto, Reebok, Speedo, Superman, Thomas & Friends, and many more. For more information about MAP please visit www.map-indonesia.com
For more information, please contact:
PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk
Wisma 46, 8th fl. – Kota BNI
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1
Phone : 021 575 0755 (direct)
Fax : 021 574 0150
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org