MAP ANNOUNCES 26% SURGE IN NET REVENUE FOR FIRST QUARTER 2014
Jakarta, 30th April 2014 – Indonesia’s leading lifestyle retailer, PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk (MAP) today announced its financial result for first quarter ended 31st March 2014. Net revenue jumped 26% to a record Rp 2,675 billion – up from the Rp 2,118 billion achieved in the first quarter of 2013. Gross profit grew 20% from Rp 1,034 billion to Rp 1,245 billion. Operating profit was Rp 122 billion while net profit was Rp 46 billion.
Commenting on the result, Corporate Secretary of MAP, Fetty Kwartati said, “We have delivered good top line growth in a very challenging business environment. Rising operational cost and fluctuating rupiah have dampened our performance. Notwithstanding these challenges, we remained focus in our strategy to deliver long term growth. Going forward, we will continue to watch our costs carefully and strive to further improve operational efficiency and productivity.”
About PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk
As of March 2014, MAP operates 1,809 retail outlets in 59 major cities throughout Indonesia. The major retail concepts under the group among others:
- Sogo, Debenhams, Seibu and Galleries Lafayette.
- Zara, Marks & Spencer, Topman, Topshop, Next, Kipling, Lacoste, Nautica, Massimo Dutti, Staccato, DKNY, Crabtree & Evelyn, Swarovski and Zara Home.
- Converse, Golf House, Payless ShoeSource, Oakley, Planet Sports, Reebok, Rockport, Skechers, Sports Station, The Athlete’s Foot and The Sports Warehouse.
- Starbucks, Burger King, Domino’s Pizza, Pizza Marzano, Krispy Kreme, Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream, Godiva and Chatterbox.
- Kidz Station, Oshkosh B’Gosh, Barbie Boutique and Stride Rite.
- Kinokuniya and Alun Alun.
For more information about MAP please visit www.map-indonesia.com
For more information, please contact:
PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk
Wisma 46, 8th fl. – Kota BNI
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1
Phone : 021 575 0755 (direct)
Fax : 021 574 0150
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org