MAP Announces 25% Surge in Net Revenue for 9M 2014
Jakarta, 31st October 2014 – PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk (MAP) today announced its financial results for 9M 2014. Net revenue soared 25% to a record Rp 8.7 trillion – up from the Rp 6.9 trillion achieved during the corresponding period in 2013. Operating profit dropped from Rp 516 billion to Rp 358 billion – 31% lower compared to 9M 2013, while net profit was Rp 111 billion.
Commenting on the 9M 2014 results, Fetty Kwartati, Corporate Secretary of MAP said, “We remain on course for continued growth despite challenges during these nine months but we are making good progress in various initiatives to cut costs and improve productivity and efficiency. We have also found strong strategic partners for Domino’s Pizza and Burger King which will help us to accelerate the growth of these two F&B brands.”
Continuing its growth plan, MAP opened 52 new stores during 9M 2014 – bringing its grand total to 1,831 stores in 64 Indonesian cities by end September 2014. MAP’s foray into eCommerce is also gaining traction with the launch of planetsports.net, sportwarehouse.net, lineashoes.com and planetsports.net at lazada.co.id.
About PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk
As of September 2014, MAP operates 1,831 retail outlets in 64 major cities throughout Indonesia. The major retail concepts under the group among others:
- Sogo, Debenhams, Seibu and Galleries Lafayette.
- Zara, Marks & Spencer, Topman, Topshop, Next, Kipling, Lacoste, Nautica, Massimo Dutti, Staccato, DKNY, Crabtree & Evelyn, Swarovski, Zara Home and Sephora.
- Converse, Golf House, Payless ShoeSource, Oakley, Planet Sports, Reebok, Rockport, Skechers, Sports Station, The Athlete’s Foot and The Sports Warehouse.
- Starbucks, Burger King, Domino’s Pizza, Pizza Marzano, Krispy Kreme, Cold Stone Creamery Ice Cream, Godiva and Chatterbox; Kids: Kidz Station, Oshkosh B’Gosh, Barbie Boutique and Stride Rite.
- Kidz Station, Oshkosh B’Gosh and Barbie Boutique.
- Kinokuniya and Alun Alun.
For more information about MAP please visit www.map-indonesia.com
For more information, please contact:
PT Mitra Adiperkasa Tbk
Wisma 46, 8th fl. – Kota BNI
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1
Phone : 021 575 0755 (direct)
Fax : 021 574 0150
Email : email@example.com